Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 43 of 43

Thread: The age old question

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    wish i had a cyber friend... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and then if yourside is wet? what to do? move elsewheres? *snickers*...oh boy oh boy....*licks you*....vacation isn't near but first im off to Oh Hi Oh.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Briii's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2001
    Posts
    409
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heidi!
    I just found this thread so...
    Do me already! *lol*

    When I come in the chat room, I always find the "frenchkisses" thread and kiss everyone I know there, guys and girls alike.
    Its not cheating to me when I do that, of course [img]smile.gif[/img]
    That really isn't what you're talking about, heidi, I know... you're asking if you're in a real life relationship and if you have a cyber relationship is that ok?
    I think that's strictly up to the views and opinions of the two that are in the real life relationship.
    Does the hubby know you're cybering?
    Does the hubby care if you're cybering?

    If he does, then more power to ya...
    If he doesn't and you minimize your screen when he walks past the computer, then that should be enough to say that you feel its somehow wrong and if you're hiding it, then its something you shouldn't be doing to begin with.

    I could say LOTS on this thead, but I think that this is enuff for the time being.


    *smokes a ciggie and waits for heidi to get neekid*

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •